Welcome to the Paulden Foundation
Working for A healthy, safe, and vibrant community!
Summer 2019 Events
We appreciate your interest in us and look forward to partnering with you as we serve the Paulden community.
Our mission is to serve the rural community of Paulden in Yavapai County, Arizona by
- Identifying and addressing unmet needs in the community.
- Expanding and creating programs and facilities to provide services and resources for the community.
- Funding and supporting new or established programs in partnership with other community providers.
- Working together for the benefit of the community.
- Advance positive change through grant making, community engagement, and collaboration.
- Build a legacy for future generations through responsible stewardship of the resources entrusted to us.
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Commit to fairness and respect for the dignity of all people.
- Openness and honesty with our philanthropic partners, grantees, and the community.
- Strive for excellence in all that we do.
We are ready and available to assist you and answer any questions you may have as you get to know us.
We look forward to meeting you!