- Identify and address unmet needs in the rural community of Paulden.
- Expand and create programs and facilities.
- Provide services and resources.
- Fund and support new and established programs.
- Partner with other community providers.
- Work with all for the benefit of the community.
- A healthy, safe, and vibrant community.
- Advancing positive change through grantmaking, community engagement and collaboration.
- Building a legacy for future generations through responsible stewardship of the resources entrusted to us.
- Operating with the highest standards of integrity, ethics and accountability.
- Committed to fairness and respect for the dignity of all people.
- Openness and honesty with our philanthropic partners, grantees and the community.
- Excellence in all that we do.